Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Ink done Right’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ink done Right’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ink done Right at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ink done Right’s web site are provided “as is”. Ink done Right makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ink done Right does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ink done Right or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ink done Right’s Internet site, even if Ink done Right or a Ink done Right authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ink done Right’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ink done Right does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ink done Right may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ink done Right does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ink done Right has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ink done Right of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Some pictures are copied from the Internet and are considered as open to public, if it is not stated in a different way. These pictures are not considered as our own work, unless otherwise stated. The owners, which represent the creators of particular the pieces of works have the copyright. We fully respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send us a written notification of such infringement. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any claims of infringement should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed and information to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ink done Right’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Zuerich, Switzerland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Affiliate Disclosure
InkDoneRight.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
You should assume the owner of this website and/or blog has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection, to any suppliers of goods and services that may be discussed here, and may be compensated for showing ads or recommending products or services, or linking to the supplier’s website.
11. Opinion Disclaimer
The views and opinions expressed on InkDoneRight.com are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of InkDoneRight or any of its subsidiaries. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
Enjoy the content on InkDoneRight