Collarbone Tattoo – 25 Collar Bone Tattoos to Wow You
Collar bone tattoos show off your personality in all aspects of your life. What’s more, it has the added advantage of being just as visible as you want it to be. Showing off? Wear a low-collar shirt. Covering up? Wear a high-collar shirt. If you opt to show it off (and who wouldn’t?), it’s a very noticeable area and can end up being the center of attention as far as your appearance goes.
If you want multiple tattoos, think of your collarbone like a centerpiece, alongside a future back canvas. However, thinking up a good idea is crucial if you want to get one. Of course, that’s where we can help. Deeper symbolism means a lot when it comes to tattoos, so check out these unique symbols to help you get that meaning across!
Collarbone Nature Tattoo Ideas
- Birds and Feathers: Birds and feathers are used in tattoos so often because of what they represent. They can symbolize escape, freedom, and adventure. They can also signify your goals and dreams, happiness, balance and who can forget love? Birds are a common symbol of love because of their faithful tendencies something that’s very important!
- Flowers: Flowers represent happiness, gentleness, beauty, compassion, and joy. Different types of flowers can hold different meaning an easy one to remember is that red roses mean love! Flowers are some of the most beautiful things nature has provided us with, so it’s only natural that they end up as a tattoo motif!
- Symmetry: Of course, some things don’t need a deeper meaning. Sometimes, a tattoo only needs to exist to be beautiful. Symmetrical, wrap-around tattoos invoke a primal admiration of symbolism at its best. Including lots of colors helps to give your eyes a treat! Symmetry appears in nature wherever you look, so embrace this beautiful concept.
Unique Collar Bone Tattoo Ideas
- Wrap-around: Similar to sleeves, a wrap-around tattoo shows pure dedication to ink. Complex patterns complete with fire, flowers, and swirls, give an immediate indicator of what’s on the inside. Not only can you show something you value very much, but you can also make your skin into a beautiful piece of art. This is one of the only places in your body to view a large, flat image so it’s also the best place to put one!
- Script: Whether you like roman numerals, Japanese, sign language, or just awesome calligraphy, sometimes writing what represents you in an easy-to-read place achieves more than an image ever will! Favorite phrases, iconic quotes, and memories of a loved one easily shine on your collarbone with a script tattoo.
- 3D: Since the collarbone is the most eye-catching area, it’s a good place to take advantage of unique tattoos that can surprise people. 3D tattoos are one such idea you can make a 3D collar bone, butterfly, bird, or flower pop out and make people do a double-take because of the realism.
Should You Get A Collarbone Tattoo?
On the fence about getting collarbone tattoos? Just keep these things in mind. Getting inked on your collarbone might cause sensitive people or first-timers an uncomfortable amount of pain. Since the needle only pierces skin and hits the bone, with no muscle in between, I can’t recommend the area to beginners. On the other hand, it’s the perfect place to get a large tattoo if you’re worried about employment options or just want to show off your personality. If you already wear ink with pride, the pain of a collarbone tattoo won’t phase you. Collarbones remain a fast and simple way to tell others what you represent in life.
You can browse through some of the best collar bone tattoo designs below and get a glance of some other design galleries, including our White Ink Tattoos, Under Boob Tattoos, or Roman Numeral Tattoos.
As always, thanks for reading!